- Volunteers are at the shelter twice daily to take care of the animals, clean, do the laundry, walk the dogs etc. Generally they are there for 3-4 hours early mornings and early evenings.
- If you have a donation to drop off, we have a container outside the door for donations or you may drop off your donation on the bench outside the shelter and ring the doorbell. Volunteers will bring the donation to our sorting table at the end of the shift. If possible, please put donations in a plastic bag in case of rain.
- From 10:00-Noon and 5:00-7:00 pm there is someone working at the desk who can help you.
- If you would like an acknowledgement, please leave a note with your name and address with the donation.
- We accept open bags of food and pass along any food we can’t use to the Companion Pets of Cleveland who run a pet food assistance program. Other items we can’t use are sold at one of our garage sales or taken to homeless shelters.
TAX ID: 02-0693967
If you’d like to mail your donation, please make your check or money order payable to Parma Animal Shelter, Inc. Mail to: P.O. Box 347321, Parma, OH 44134.
We also accept donations online by clicking on the Donate button below. Online donations can be made safely and securely through Paypal.
Online donations can be made safely and securely through Paypal.
BECOME A PET PARTNER
Online donations can be made by credit card.
DONATE BY MAIL
Make your check or money order payable to Parma Animal Shelter, Inc.
P.O. Box 347321
Parma, OH 44134