Ways to Help
As a 100 percent volunteer-run organization, we rely on the support of the public and organizations. We have a number of ways that you can help keep the shelter operating. Giving is one of those ways, but not the only way!
- We accept donations online or by mail. See our Donate page for details.
- We have a Wish List of items that you may purchase and donate to the shelter.
- You may want to Sponsor a Cage for our shelter animals.
- You can Shop using our links to donate items to the shelter.
- You can Volunteer your time to help the shelter run smoothly.
You can memorialize someone in lieu of flowers.
In your will.
On your birthday, anniversary, or in honor of a wedding.
On Mother’s Day or Father’s day for that animal-loving parent.
Company matching donations.
- You can sign up for WoofTrax, a dog walking app. Walk and donate to Parma Animal Shelter at the same time.
Please consider how you’ll help to keep the Parma Animal Shelter open so that we may serve the community now and in the future.
Become a Permanent Foster
From time to time, the Parma Animal Shelter takes in kittens and cats that will need ongoing veterinary care. It is possible to take one of these felines home as part of our permanent foster program. As a permanent foster, you provide basic supplies (regular food, litter, etc.) and love, and the shelter pays for the medical care of the animal. Some of these animals require daily medication or frequent trips to our veterinarian for procedures – each situation is unique. If you would like to permanently foster one of our special needs cats or kittens, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.